Italian language course for Teenagers
Summer course specially created for teenagers from 13 to 17 years old.
Junior language course combines lively and entertaining lessons of Italian language and a rich and varied programme of supervised leisure, sport and cultural activities, visits and excursions which enable students to discover the many aspects of the Italian culture on a daily basis.
The Programme includes:
- 20 lessons of Italian language per week (1 lesson = 55 min.)
- Host Family Accommodation on a Half Board basis (breakfast and dinner)
- Lunch in a friendly "cafeteria" preparing a wide range of typical homemade Italian dishes
- 3 afternoons of beach, lagoon with sport activities per week
- 1 half day excursion per week (beach tour by boat, "Terme di Saturnia"..)
- 1 full day excursion per week (Island of Giglio, Rome.)
- 1 cultural activity per week
- Supervision by our teachers and professional monitors.
- Placement Test of Italian on arrival and Study Materials.
- Certificate of attendance
We guarantee that every student will be accommodated with extremely friendly and helpful host families, carefully selected and all living very close to the school (5-10mn walk).
Sample programme for 2 weeks
|Monday||Argentario panoramic tour by open bus|
|Tuesday||Beach and sport activities (Feniglia beach)|
|Wednesday||Lagoon activities (canoeing)|
|Thursday||Half day excursion to "Terme di Saturnia"|
|Friday||Beach and sport activities (pedalo)|
|Saturday||Day excursion to Rome|
|Sunday||Time with the host family|
|Monday||Beach and sport activities (Le Viste creek)|
|Tuesday||Boat excursion (Giannella beach)|
|Thursday||Day excursion to Island of Giglio|
|Friday||Beach and sport activities (Pozzarello beach)|
01 July - 15 July - 29 July - 12 August
Price: 2 weeks package: € 1.400,00 - 3 weeks package: € 2.100,00 - 4 weeks package: € 2.700,00
Enrollment fees: € 50.00
From Rome Fiumicino airport € 100 (one way)
Arrivals are planned on SUNDAYS and departures on SATURDAYS